Tuition is based on 9 months of class including holidays. August to April tuition is billed. Tuition is due by the fifteenth of the month. After the 20th of the month, a $20 monthly “late fee” will be charged on all outstanding accounts and is non-refundable. NSF fee $35.
Mini Movers and Tumbling students are required to provide a credit/debit card. You may pay cash or with check before the 15th of the month. Tuition will be auto-drafted from the card on file on the 15th. Should your card decline you will be charged a $35 NSF fee.
30 min - 1 hr: $60
1 hr - 1.5 hr: $75
1.5 hr - 2 hrs: $85
2 hrs - 2.5 hrs: $95
2.5 hrs - 3 hrs: $105
3 hrs - 3.5 hrs: $115
3.5 hrs - 4 hrs: $125
4 hrs - 4.5 hrs: $135
4.5 hrs - 5 hrs: $145
5 hrs & up: $175
Registration fee is $60 per family, $10 per sibling after. Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- All students are required to participate in the recital unless enrolled in a “Non-Recital” class.
- One child enrolled: two $75.00 “Recital Fee” payments which are due November 15 and March 15.
- Three and four children enrolled:
- Two $95.00 “Recital Fee” payments which are due August 15 and March 15
- The “Recital Fees” are non-refundable after December 15
- Each family receives 6 reserved seats.
- Each student receives a recital tee shirt, one program and their class photo in the recital program.
- All accounts must be paid in full to receive your recital package in April
Costume deposit fees are $70 per costume and are due August and September. If a student has more than two costumes, the remaining costume deposits will be billed in October. Costume deposits paid after October 15 will be $85 and after October 31 each costume deposit will be $105. It is the policy of Machita Dance Company to always keep costs down. Should extra funds be needed to cover costume expenses after applying your costume deposits, your account will be billed in January for the difference plus sales tax. Costume fees non-refundable after October 15.
Parents wishing to have their child’s 1/4 photo appear in our 2016 Recital Souvenir Program Book will be billed $65.00 in January.
Best Wishes Ad
Parents and businesses wishing to place 1/2 and full page ads in our 2016 Recital Souvenir Program Book will be contacted in January and will make a one-time payment by February 15th.